Re: Artsednet

  • Ken Rohrer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2004
      Betsy,

      Don't forget that you can upload your photos and art to the Incredible
      Art Department web site. Go to:

      Click on either Files or Photos. You can upload there. Just in case I
      have the access turned off (I may have done that after someone posted
      porn there), you can e-mail them to me as attachments and I will upload
      them for you.

      Ken Rohrer
      List "Nanny"
      -----------------

      Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 16:57:22 -0800 (PST)
      From: Betsy Heeney <betsyheeney@...>
      Subject: artsednet

      I've been following the threads on artsednet and took
      to heart the suggestion to send pictures of the work
      that I am inspired to do through the list. I figured
      out the Yahoo Photo site, but have to change my
      address to artsednet with a yahoo email in order for
      people to link up with my Yahoo photo albums. The link
      on the artsednet "join artsednet" comes up with a
      lycris error message when I try to join through my new
      email address. Does anyone have any ideas how to re subscribe?