Order Greg's "Songs in the Key of Art" the easy way

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2004
      Dear Art Educators,

      We now have a STAR among us. Greg has joined the Art Education list.... So I
      just tattled on myself to him I guess (tee-hee). I do have lots of work now
      linking up all of his songs to lesson plans....Great fun too! This IS the
      kind of music you want in the art room.

      Anyways - here is the easiest way to get your CD's now (for all of you who
      PayPal).

      From Greg Percy:

      Get my CDs @
      http://www.songsinthekeyofart.com

      I think I'll have to hire Judy as my new agent-
      The easiest way to get a hold of my "Songs in the Key of Art" CDS is
      directly through my website at
      http://geocities.com/gpercy1/artsongs/order.html
      The cdbaby sites host all of my audio clips-You can also use Sax, Nasco,
      and Triarco (although they all charge shipping - I don't if ordered through
      my
      site...)

      Thanks to everyone for the interest

      ENJOY!

      Greg Percy
      songsinthekeyofart.com
      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Jdecker@...
      Incredible Art Resources
    • lesnlor@adelphia.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2004
        Hi Greg! I just listened to some of your songs with my students and then ordered all three C.D.'s I can't wait to get them!
        Lorrie