Re: Portable or small kiln advice

  • pent19
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 2009
      I agree with Linda! Skutts are fantastic and easy to use. I have never had a misfire with them. I would go with them. If I were you, I would get an enameling kiln so you have one and hopefully upgrade to a larger ceramic kiln when things turn around at you district. Also, you can look into a local clay vendor in your area, they often have better deals than what is posted in art catalogs, plus they may throw in some things as well (venting, shelves)
      Michele