Thank you very much for your reply.

  • jkZh
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2009
      Thank you very much for your reply.
      Is it coincidence? I meet a teacher from Cal state university! Most of us know this is a very famous school. Its on the top rank of usa universities.
      The student will graduate soon from Chinese university and she wish to educate as MFA. Would you please introduce me more about your school and mfa study?
      She has studied math, fine art, 3D and computer skill for 4 years in China university. She is familiar with Photoshop, Maya and some nonlinear editor etc. and hope to study for more depth.
      sciencely your,

      Zhao
      film and tv group co.
      ==