Were Going "Down to the Art Room"!

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2004
      BUY this CD everybody!
      http://cdbaby.com/cd/percy

      You can order directly from Greg: gpercy@... (also available
      in Sax, Nasco and Triarco)
      You will put it on every morning and just get your day started boogie-ing.
      It is a little hard to type and dance at the same time, though. So I will
      just have a good time for a little while until the song is over......
      Oh get those little kiddies swaying with you as you head on down to the art
      room.... The FUN place to be! The art room is a happy place AND you CAN'T do
      it on a cart (that is part of the song - no kidding).

      Now the next one is a bit sad...a little blue (tee-hee) - mixing tints and
      shade to increase your palette

      Just promise me when you order that you don't tell on me... I just put the
      CD in my machine for the first time today. I knew I would love them
      all...Know I know for sure they are pure magic for the art room.

      Why should PE be the only class where kids are allowed to move? Get them
      snapping their fingers - and in the mood to groove for ART. ART ROCKS! "Are
      you Serious?" Yes!

      Get your "World on a String" ...life is good -- art is good. Oh now time for
      volume three!

      Volume 3: Picture taking day? Play "Bad Day in the Art Room" -- then do Bad
      Hair Day lesson - have fun! for just one day. http://cdbaby.com/cd/percy2

      "-ARTNEWS magazine editor Carly Berwick recently ran a story about Greg's
      music and explained it was a 'veritable goldmine'...." Ditto.

      And Volume 1:
      http://cdbaby.com/cd/gregpercy

      I asked Greg to tell me as soon as Volume 4 is ready. I know I will have to
      buy it!

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Jdecker@...
      Incredible Art Resources
    • Greg Percy
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2004
        Greg Percy
        Get my CDs @
        http://www.songsinthekeyofart.com
        >>> JDecker@... 02/03/04 10:25 AM >>>
        Greetings all-

        I think I'll have to hire Judy as my new agent-
        The easiest way to get a hold of my "Songs in the Key of Art" CDS is
        directly through
        my website at

        http://www.songsinthekeyofart.com

        The cdbaby sites host all of my audio clips-You can also use Sax,Nasco,
        and Triarco
        (although they all charge shipping-I don't if ordered through my
        site...)

        Thanks to everyone for the interest

        ENJOY!

        Greg Percy