reporting grades

  • czoulek
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24 8:23 AM
      Our art department is being asked for a proposal on how we can most effectively report grades (now we have 3 boxes on our report card at the elementary level measuring Process, Product, Life Skills). We were told "be creative" So, I wondered what you all do to report grades out to families. I am a K-6 art teacher, but I think that the district is open to changes K-12, so any ideas are appreciated :)