[art_education] Sharing Yahoo photos

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2004
      Renah - I will try setting up an album on Yahoo again -- and will post with
      my Road Runner account. I will "Walk" you through the steps so you can try
      it yourself to share photos. I know you will have probably have to set up a
      Yahoo ID. Remind me if I forget. I am hoping I can find my last "experiment
      " so I don't have to retype it all.

      Just save the post I make and follow it step by step....I will try to make
      it as easy as possible.

      We DO have photo sharing on Art Education list web page -- but ony list
      members can access those files.

      From: "Renah Bell" <renah@...>
      Subject: Re: [art_education] Sharing Yahoo photos

      > It's great to be so computer literate. I'm all confused.
      > Renah

    • Renah Bell
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2004
        Thank you, Judy. I ned all the help I can get.
        Renah