[art_education] Sharing Yahoo photos

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2004
      Hi Betsy,

      You do not have to have a Yahoo address to share Yahoo photos. At least two
      Getty list members that I know of share photos through Yahoo. All you have
      to do is click on Share album -- type in your email address - then send the
      album to yourself - OR to enter ArtsEdNet. Either way - you will get a URL
      that can be accessed from your list post. If you send it to you -- you
      simply copy and paste the URL that you got. If you send it to Getty - we all
      will get your URL. I think it would be nice if you would also type in Art
      Education list like I did when I sent a sample album to teach every one how
      easy it was to do. The two list members I know right now do not post to
      Getty using Yahoo email accounts.

      Hope this helps,

      Judy
    • Renah Bell
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2004
        It's great to be so somputer literate. I'm all confused.
        Renah

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2004
          Renah - I will try setting up an album on Yahoo again -- and will post with
          my Road Runner account. I will "Walk" you through the steps so you can try
          it yourself to share photos. I know you will have probably have to set up a
          Yahoo ID. Remind me if I forget. I am hoping I can find my last "experiment
          " so I don't have to retype it all.

          Just save the post I make and follow it step by step....I will try to make
          it as easy as possible.

          We DO have photo sharing on Art Education list web page -- but ony list
          members can access those files.

          From: "Renah Bell" <renah@...>
          Subject: Re: [art_education] Sharing Yahoo photos

          > It's great to be so computer literate. I'm all confused.
          > Renah

        • Renah Bell
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 2, 2004
            Thank you, Judy. I ned all the help I can get.
            Renah