artsednet

  • Betsy Heeney
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2004
      I've been following the threads on artsednet and took
      to heart the suggestion to send pictures of the work
      that I am inspired to do through the list. I figured
      out the Yahoo Photo site, but have to change my
      address to artsednet with a yahoo email in order for
      people to link up with my Yahoo photo albums. The link
      on the artsednet "join artsednet" comes up with a
      lycris error message when I try to join through my new
      email address. Does anyone have any ideas how to re subscribe?

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/