Great Hispanic Artist! Sergio Hernandez

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2 1:39 PM
      (Sergio - Thanks for everything! Sorry I was so pokey. Now I am showing my
      ignorance - Do your prefer Chicano or Hispanic? That has been one of my
      "snags" about getting a page online - then there is Latino, too - and Latin
      American)

      Dear Art Educators,

      I have been having fun talking with Sergio Hernandez
      for several days now --and finally got his links
      added to Incredible Art Department

      Here is his site:
      http://www.chicanarteyque.com/
      Sergio Hernandez - Los Angeles artist who got his
      start as a cartoonist. See Death Takes Frida! Email
      Judy Decker if you need this image for a PowerPoint.
      Don't miss his new cultural art work. Many powerful
      images!

      I wouldn't link him until I found out if "We" (Art
      Teachers) could get his images for PowerPoint
      Presentations (his site is right click protected) - We
      can - and I will be glad to help if you just let me
      know which ones you need. I already have Death Takes
      Frida because I wanted that one. I also have a student
      essay critiquing that work that will be on IAD soon.

      Sergio is a WONDERFUL artist is students DO need to see his artwork.

      You will find Sergio linked on American Artists -
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/america.htm#G
      Mexico Hispanic Artists on my site
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/mexico.htm
      and Artists page in Incredible Art Department....
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/links/artists.html
      but the way I find it fastest is to enter Sergio Hernandez in Google and you
      get it first pick.

      Enjoy! -- and hope to hear from you. Let me know if YOU need Frida, too (off
      list please).

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Jdecker@...
      Incredible Art Resources (my site)