another interesting thing I learned:

  • Wayong@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2002
      I was reading the local newspaper & they did an article on teacher shortage. Supposedly in this small city, there are over 250 teacher openings. Almost half are filled. They are having a tough time finding special ed teachers. However, they will only allow 6 TTE or alternative licensure teachers & are refusing to expand it.

      I love Colorado, but the people (the natives & beurocrats) are driving me nuts. There aren't many options at this point.

      Wayong