Use Jdecker's Road Runner Address (Ken and Lisa)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      Dear Art Educators,

      All Art Education list members and all Arts Educators - continue to use my
      Road Runner address only.

      For some reason, I have lost my Yahoo address. Ken and Lisa - so mail to
      that account jusrt doesn't bounce around, go in and detete that account. I
      don't need that address enough to figure out why it has been closed. It
      could be that there are too many virus emails running around now with the
      email address attached to it (an dYahoo thinks I and sending them?)....or it
      could be that I goofed up and left the site/mailbox open all day....which I
      did - but don't know if that had anything to do with it.

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Jdecker@...
      Incredible Art Resources