Re: [art_education] word wall list

  • Diane Davis
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6 10:32 AM
      I have a big wall above my sink that I repaint every year. Then my 8th
      grade studio class creates a mural of elements and principles on the
      wall. They love physically being able to paint on a wall. This is a
      good review for them to remember elements and principles, and is a
      great reminder for my other classes. I can point to the back wall and
      say, which major element is this painting focusing on. Having that
      huge reminder makes it easier for them to have answers in class. The
      visual reminder (they must draw an example beside the word or draw the
      word using that element or principle in the word design) makes it so
      much easier for younger students to understand in an instant what I am
      asking and have a quick answer.
      diane