Elementary Sub Plans - Add MUSIC!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      Dear Elementary Art Teachers (MS too),

      Greg Percy sends a big THANK YOU! You can make your
      sub plans so much more fun by adding "Songs in the Key
      of Art" - by Greg Percy. I just heard from him and he
      is selling quite a few to folks who find him on the
      Bad Hair Day Sub plan! "Bad Day in the Art Room" won
      him an award for 2003. Now I know I need to add more
      links to his CDs from all of the lessons plans taht
      relate...always something to do (smile).

      ...and now....His new song "You Cezanne" from the yet
      to be released "Songs in the Key of Art Volume 4" was
      one of the winners in the MSG (Madison Songwriters
      Group) 2003 nationwide contest. Last year "Bad Day in
      the Art Room" was also a winner.

      The fastest way for you to order them is directly
      through Greg: gpercy@...

      He manages to teach full time -AND write songs!

      Or from his site: http://www.songsinthekeyofart.com

      Or from Sax, Nasco or Triarco.

      Many selections online for your enjoyment:
      http://geocities.com/gpercy1/artsongs/mp3.html

      Who says art can't "rock" while you are away?

      Judith

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/