Microgrant voting

  • kristroxell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2009
      HI All!

      I wanted to let you know that I am participating in a Microgrant program sponsored by Dell and an online community, called WeAreTeachers. The 10 recipients of this grant receive $200 to promote "digital learning" in their classroom, as well as a flip video camera. Recipients are selected through an online voting process. SO -- If you have a moment, I'd really appreciate your going online and voting for my project. It would really mean a lot to me to have your vote and support! Just go to http://www.weareteachers.com/web/weareteachers/dlvote and follow the directions there. I there are any teachers out there, you will find some rich and compelling lesson/unit plan ideas among the entries.

      Thanks,
      Kris