Re: try the link for gr 11 and 12 work

  • kismet_c2
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2009
      Hi Catharine,
      Thank you for sharing your site. I really enjoyed not only the student 's work but what they had to say about themselves and the role of art in their life. Reading their sentiments made viewing their work more significant. I am reminded to do more of this type of expression in the fall through student journals.
      Sandra
      (Canada)