delicious

  • Kris Troxell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2009
      I've been using delicious for a couple of years now and it's an invaluable tool!  The past couple years, I not only had classes in at least 5 different rooms, I had study hall in the cafeteria and would need to cover classes when no subs were available.  It is a simple as going to delicious and logging in and all your bookmarks are there!  Your bookmarks can be accessed from any computer with internet access - that sure saves time and energy!  You can also create a network of friends and access their bookmarks, too.  Check it out:  http://delicious.com/
      Kris Troxell
      Neshaminy High  School Fine Arts