Matisse "Le Coeur" Image - complete image

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2004
      Dear Art Educators,

      The other day I shared an idea to do Matisse cut-outs
      if you wanted a "Valentine's Day" idea...I told you
      about Matisse's "Le Coeur". I gave up trying to find
      the whole image online (there are MANY with just the
      heart side). Deb Gilbert found it for us:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Matisse.jpg
      This will only be on the site a short time - since I
      do not technically have permission (smile) - I just
      have permission from Henri...

      I have it in a book (for your caption):
      Le Coeur - Henri Matisse (French 1869-1954) - Pochoir
      from Jazz - Paris, Teridade, 1947.

      I can still scan it in for anyone who wants a bigger
      image. Just give me a day or so (Henri gives me
      permission for that, too).

      Thanks Deb!

      Judith

      P.S. for Michael Gerrish - if you see this - folks
      need to thank you - You reminded me of this book
      -Talking to the Sun - Thanks.

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/