delete my list posts with attachments - they are NOT from me

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2004
      Just in case anyone missed my previous posts.... I do not sent messages to
      the list with attachments.
      I just got one that appeared to be from my Yahoo address (which is nearly
      impossible to send out virus email in the first mail as Yahoo scans all mail
      coming and going). The virus is attached to a list post I made quite some
      time ago about sketchbook ideas. The message is actually coming from
      earthlink.net (according to full header),

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Jdecker@...
      Incredible Art Resources