Discipline woes be Gone! Here is help

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2004
      (Thanks Larry! I did this the easy way - hope the
      archives play right - they have been paying some
      sneaky tricks lately)

      Dear Art Educators,

      I have been meaning to get this post out to you since
      yesterday... I have been mulling it over how to merge
      three messages into one - and just decided to let
      Getty Archives do the "talking".

      Start by reading Admiral Seiler's Plan of Action (or
      General of the Armies - take your pick):
      Declaration of War on 8th Graders
      http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/hm/Jan04/1139.html
      You have to "know" Larry to know that he really had
      fun writing this one up.
      (If you do not get his post - try again - the archives
      are playing tricks sometimes).

      Then go to Marvin Bartel's Post -
      Declaration of War and Creative Teaching:
      http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/hm/Jan04/1198.html

      And finish it off with my message:
      How to Avoid the War - Start now with K-2:
      http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/hm/Jan04/1213.html

      Then...browse some of the many posts of praise to
      Larry Seiler for teaching all his "plan of attack"
      http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/hm/Jan04/index.html
      Scroll to Declaration of War.

      Well... now I feel better for getting the job done
      (smile)....Off to take care of one of our "children" -
      Matt and I went "fishing" today and one has died
      already...Pet store is giving us another one. At least
      we know why our green fish was a prettier color than
      the other ones. I guess sometimes it isn't a good idea
      to buy "different" (smile).

      Super Saturday!

      Judy

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/