High School Art Teacher- California

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2009
      I posted this on the Art Jobs list group, but since the deadline is very soon, I am also posting it here:

      High School Art Teacher
      Company Name: Placentia Yorba Linda School District
      1301 E. Orangethorpe Avenue
      Placentia, CA 92870
      Job Description: High School Art position, 5 classes of Art Fundamentals, and 3-D Art at Valencia High School in the city of Placentia.
      Job Requirements: Degree and experience in Art Education.

      How To Apply: Contact the PYLUSD personnel office.
      http://pylusd.org/personnel/index.asp
      Download job details on PDF: http://pylusd.org/data/jobpostings/1088.pdf
      (714) 985-8410

      Salary: Full time pay and benefits, contact PYLUSD.
      Deadline to Apply / Job Expiration: Hiring NOW, July 2009!