Color Charts

  • hall.joanne@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7 9:23 AM
      Finally finished my color chart project. Missed this experience in college and felt I needed the process to better understand my palette.

      One lesson learned-SIMPLFY. Less palette colors does not mean less possibilities. Reduced my palette to 12 colors for the project but now think I can reduce it by one or two more with almost no loss of choice.

      An enlightening experience. Anyone want to share their experiences with color charts?