Planned Group Outage Wednesday July 8

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2009
      Greetings list members,

      Yahoo is planning a group outage this Wednesday (for about two hours).

      From Yahoo Team:

      On Wednesday, July 8th we will be performing scheduled maintenance on
      the Yahoo! Groups databases. During this time, some of you may not be
      able to access your groups, and group mail will be delayed.
      Your posts will eventually come through. Many times when this happens,
      we receive them out of order. Let's see what happens this time.

      The outage will begin about 1:00 PM Pacific Time (2:00 PM Mountain,
      3:00 PM Central, 4:00 PM Eastern Standard Time) for all USA members.