Re: Field day at park activities

  • kathrynconeway
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 6, 2009
      I enjoyed the different responses to this inquiry. The recycling ideas are great. Here is one more...making paper...great for out in the sun on a hot day. This project was done at a soft ball picnic outside at a park. The materials were all recycled...we just had to pulp the paper and carry water. Let me know what you think and please keep posting other fun outdoor/community art ideas.
      http://artatthecenter.blogspot.com/search/label/Community%20Art%20Events