Websites

  • Sheba
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2009
      It's summer so I am working on the annual revamp and update of my websites. It seems like everytime wordpress or the gallery programs are updated I end up with weird things happening. Plus it seems that teacher tube totally redid everthing so all of my embedded or linked videos seem to be broken links. a little aggravating. Anyways... all that to say I am spiffing things up around the ole' webfront and whould love feedback. I am also adding new cool project ideas and links throughout the summer.

      http://www.blog2008.thevirtualclassroom.org/

      Cynthia
      enjoying the warm dry weather in the usually wet Seattle area