Re: [art_education] Pencil woes? Here is help -Jeannie's Flowers

  • lorrie_kirschner
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2004
      Hi Judy. I followed the link about the pencils. I love the flower idea!~
      I'm going to try it out on Monday. I was able to access the artsed list
      archives without any problem. Is there a way to recieve it in a digest
      form? I get the individual e-mails from you, is that seperate from the
      artsed discussion list?
      Lorrie