Ed Emberley Drawing info posted on my blog.

  • Dan Triplett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      I hope this is helpful for some of you. I posted some information on Ed Emberley's Drawing program on my blog. Part of the reason for the blog is to communicate with other art educators. Another is to inform parents and teachers (and my principal - tooting my own horn) and also to process my own thinking about art.

      Thanks to those who have visited. Sorry for some of the long posts. I'm trying to keep it pithy but....have a lot to say sometimes ;)

      I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas any time. Hope you're enjoying your summer!

      http://artmakeskidssmart.blogspot.com/2009/07/drawing-with-ed-emberly.html

      Dan Triplett
      Art Teacher
      Bordeaux Elementary