Re: [art_educationgr 11 and 12 senior show

  • catharine ho
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009

      Thanks for the kind words. The grade 12s had a double page spread and the grade elevens had one or half a page. The twelves are at the front of the catalogue.
       Kelly has two pages, the one with her photo and the following one with the dragon. She is going to study art in London next year and was the art scholarship winner.  Simon is amazing and will mature alot within the next year. Can't wait to see what he does next year.

      1b.

      Re: online grad show and 3-D sculpture

      Posted by: "bruthrobson@..." bruthrobson@...   bruthrobson

      Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:56 am (PDT)

      Wow the first and last artists are extraordinary!
      That Kelly is going to go far, good for you!
      Is the first picture of herself a photo?