Re: try the link for gr 11 and 12 work

  • catharine ho
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2009
      Hello, sorry the link didn't work - for some reason the link joined to the word many that came after it and won't allow the link to work

      please try again
      please take a look and enjoy my online catalogue of my year 11 and 12 senior show. at http://llac.cdnis.edu.hk/news/05-26-2009-visual-arts-showcase.php

      thank you
      catharine in Hong Kong

      Previously I wrote:
      Hi all, please take a look and enjoy my online catalogue of my year 11 and 12 senior show. at http://llac. cdnis.edu. hk/news/05- 26-2009-visual- arts-showcase. phpmany As for 3-D work I love doing something called 'the grotesque" we create monsters by combining two different life forms. we do a study of the grotesque in world religions/mythology first and look at examples across time and place. We use recycled materials such as waterbottles,  paper cups, cardboard, newspaper and papier mache and acrylic paint. The acrylic goes farther if you have everyone paint their creature first with gesso. I am planning on doing an article for school arts for this assignment- can anyone offer any advice for that?

      9a.

      thanks

      Posted by: "arif.moledina" arif.moledina@...

      Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:15 pm (PDT)

      i m really instrausted to teach child in a creative way

      New web site?

      Drive traffic now.

      Get your business

      on Yahoo! search.

      Sitebuilder

      Build a web site

      quickly & easily

      with Sitebuilder.

      Y! Groups blog

      The place to go

      to stay informed

      on Groups news!

      Need to Reply?

    • kismet_c2
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 26 8:07 PM
        Hi Catharine,
        Thank you for sharing your site. I really enjoyed not only the student 's work but what they had to say about themselves and the role of art in their life. Reading their sentiments made viewing their work more significant. I am reminded to do more of this type of expression in the fall through student journals.
        Sandra
        (Canada)