Art for Children Survey

  • MaryAnn Kohl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2009

      Hi, Friends.

      I have compiled a simple survey about "art for children" (preschool through elementary) that I'd like to invite you to take, if you are interested. It's short and easy to do.

      The purpose is to help me and other educators understand current thinking surrounding how individual teachers provide art for kids. Your email or name will not be saved -- responses will be gathered only. Then I can let you know the results.

      To take the simple short survey, go here:

      Thank you!
      MaryAnn
      MaryAnn F. Kohl
          www.brightring.com