Happy Valentine's Day from Adobe and Matisse!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2004
      Dear Art Educators,

      For all looking for easy holiday ideas integrating
      technology (or low technology tweaking) - Visit Adobe
      Education: Photoshop elements Project-Based Lessons:
      http://www.adobe.com/education/curriculum/ps_elements_tutorials.html

      Michael Gerrish sent me this link - you can adapt the
      lessons to any software....Browse sometime when you
      just are not feeling creative and need an idea. Many
      projects listed - Scroll down to the Pop-up Card.
      I will add a link to this on IAD sometime soon.

      ALSO - consider Matisse collage! I have a great image
      of "Le Coeur" from Matisse's Jazz series.
      Unfortunately I can only find half of it online right
      now....All I can find is the "Coeur" side and not the
      "Le" side of the print. I may get naughty and scan it
      in for all of you. If anyone else find the full size
      image online let me know. The left half is a big green
      rectangle with a big fat L on top.

      Great Day!

      Judith

      P.S. Keep sending me gems - I'll get them all linked
      in time.

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/