RE: [art_education] messy room and murals

  • Kelli Wilke
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29 9:09 AM
      My last day of school is spent with my classes cleaning my room from top to bottom.  I think it's good for them to see how messy it really can get.  Plus, they have end of the year "parties" it seems like for the entire last week of school anyway, so a little hard work won't hurt them.  They clean out cupboards and reorganize everything.  It takes each class about 20 minutes to get their assigned jobs done and then they have game time for the remainder 30 minutes, and by the end of the day my room is clean.  It also gives me a chance to remember what I have stored away.  I wouldn't do it any other way!

      Kelli in NE