Re: Getting kids "riled up"...

  • shellysart
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 26, 2009
      Hello again,

      Judy has asked that I share my 3 expectations with the group. They are: 1; Sit quietly in your seat 2; Listen to directions 3; Raise your hand if you have a question (or need suppies). It is amazing that once I said these in class, they immediately followed them. There are always the ones who don't listen, but it is hilarious how their neighbors that do, will remind them of the rules! I was spending alot of time explaining the project or directions over and over as kids were not listening or visiting with their neighbors. I had little kids this year (k-3), so may differ a bit next year when I have the whole school (k-6).

      Thanks,

      Shelly in Seattle