Re: Who has creative ideas for how to label table groups?

  • mariocs76
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 25, 2009
      Not sure what grade level you teach but my middle schoolers have an "art box" with materials in the middle of their table group (4 students per table). The lid of the art box has a table group # and each of the four corners has a colored dot label (red, yellow, blue, green) that way I can assign jobs to each member ie: reds will get water, blues newspapers, yellows paper towels, greens paper. In addition each dot has a number that corresponds to certain materials which are also labeled (student #6 gets water color set #6). Its just more organized that way and the kids are accountable for their materials, setting up, and cleaning up. Hope this helps.