Next Exhibition

  • Nelson Alvarez
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2009
      Hi every body
      It is a message to let you know about my next exhibition. Mayor Brian P. Stack & Board of Commissioners in conjunction with The New York Book Expo & St James Center present
      The Union City Art & Book Expo.
      Opening Reception and Ceremony
      Friday, June 12 at 6.00 p.m.
      Saturday June 13 from 11.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
      Where: Jose Marti Middle School 1800 Summit Ave Union City, NJ. Save the day
      Nelson
    • Nelson Alvarez
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 30, 2009
        • 1 Attachment
        • 269 KB
        Hi Every one
        Here is the invitation for my next exhibition. It will be an opening reception November 14 between 6 and 9 p.m. at the HVG Arts Group.
        116 Pinehurst Ave, NYC.
        Save the Day.

        Thank you

        Nelson
      • Nelson Alvarez
        Message 4 of 5 , Oct 30, 2009
        • 1 Attachment
        • 269 KB
        Hi Everyone
        Here is the invitation for my next exhibition. The opening reception will be November 14 for 6 to 9 p.m. at the HVG Arts Group.
        116 Pinehurst Ave, NYC.
        Save the Day.

        Thank you

        Nelson
      • Nelson Alvarez
        Message 5 of 5 , Nov 30, 2009
        Hi Everyone

        Here is the information for my two next show, one after other December 3 and 4 save the day.

        Thank you
        Nelson.