Re: Jobs in Art Leadership...

  • aliteachesart
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2009
      Hi Shelly,
      My question to you is- do you need the degree before you get the job? My friend that works for nonprofits sees colleagues get their education paid for all the time (she works with homeless/mental health though). If you have the skill set and the ability to write grants you may be able to get a job then the degree. Why don't you ask around at some NFPs you would like to work at- you might be able to intern or volunteer and turn that into a job. I hear grant writers are often paid a percentage of the grants they win as their compensation anyway. Hope that helps, ALi