Re: Inktense Watercolor Pencils

  • hall.joanne@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22 8:27 AM
      Betsy,
      Shortly after I purchased the pencils, another forum I belong to had a discussion on them. Those who commented had done pieces only to have the color fade (to a great degree) in less than a year. The fading happened whether the work was hung on a wall or stored in a drawer. Since my pencils are new, I have no personal experience to draw from but I do trust what they said.