Re: New Art Classroom

  • Alyssa
    Message 1 of 8 , May 11, 2009
      All I can say is WOW! Thank you for all the great ideas for free and inexpensive supplies. They are amazing. I truly appreciate the information. I try to find the least expensive way to do things whether in the art room, at home or even with scouts. You all have expanded that knowledge tenfold-(keep it coming)! I am so honored to be a part of this group.
      Thank you so much,
      Alyssa