RE: [art_education] national convention

  • Kerri Gordon
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6 8:07 AM
      the coils in my kiln popped out again and broke:(  i have 4 weeks of school left...and i don't know what to do in my ceramics class for high school:(  any suggestions would be greatly appreciated:)
      Thanks!

      Kerri Gordon
      Art Teacher
      Northwood School
      Minong, WI
      54859
      715-466-2297

      "Believe it or not, I can actually draw"
      -Basquiat