New Exhibition

  • Nelson Alvarez
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2009
      Hi everybody I just want let you know about my next exhibition. I will be part of a group exhibition at the Art Gallery in the Union City City Hall. 3715 Palisade Ave First Floor. The opening reception will be Thursday May 14 at 6.00 p.m. to 9.00 p.m.
      I also will be exhibiting my work in the same Gallery on May 30th as part of the Celebration of the Cuban Independence.
      Save the day and see you soon
      Nelson