national convention

  • Kris Troxell
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2009
      Teri,
      Why don't you propose a workshop?  If you are presenting at the conference, your administration might be more willing to release you and allow you to attend.  They may even want to help defray the cost of the conference; go with the approach that you are representing your department and district.  Admininstrators like to have their staff presenting at national conferences - it makes them look good as well!
      I plan to propose workshop for both PAEA and NAEA conferences in the hopes of attending both!
      Hope this helps,

      Kris Troxell
      Region 11 Co-Representative, PAEA
      Neshaminy High School Fine Arts

    • Kerri Gordon
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2009
        the coils in my kiln popped out again and broke:(  i have 4 weeks of school left...and i don't know what to do in my ceramics class for high school:(  any suggestions would be greatly appreciated:)
        Thanks!

        Kerri Gordon
        Art Teacher
        Northwood School
        Minong, WI
        54859
        715-466-2297

        "Believe it or not, I can actually draw"
        -Basquiat