Empty bowl project tips?

  • Brandy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2009
      We are considering holding an empty bowl project- http://www.emptybowls.net/EmptyBowlsProject.htm- for our group. I was wondering if any one has ever down this, and if you did, did you ordered the $5 packet- http://www.emptybowls.net/- and was it helpful? Was there any unforeseen issue that arose that you now feel more equipped to handle for your next empty bowl project? And lastly, in my narrowed down list of questions I have, what was the thing that you liked most about your event and would definitely do again next time you hold one? Please feel free to tell me anything else about your event.
      Thanks so much for your help on this project!
      Regards,
      Brandy