Re: [art_education] plural medium...mediA or mediUMS

  • MaryJo Rosania
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 25, 2009
      Sorry, I can't take credit for the description...unless you mean my bakers metaphor! Haha.

      Sent from my iphone.

      On Apr 25, 2009, at 10:55 AM, De Anna Michelle <deanna_michelle_muecke@...> wrote:

      Very good...and thank you for the clear and exact discription of each form of the word Ms. Mary Jo!  All of your contributions are extremely awesome!  And thank
      you, again, for your help with the classroom photo&poetry project!

      As for the rest of us...who are not as crafty with words, here is my favorite online site: www.thefreedictiona ry.com

      Just in case this link does not go through I have literally spelled it out below:
           www(dot)the freedictionary( dot)com

      If you sign up you can create your own home page with all forms of informative resources such as: regualr dictionary, medical, legal, this day in history, word of the day, word games, etc...

      Also, is a good source of just about anything you want to know all in one place.  Please, by all means pass this info to your students, too!

      Creative, learning inspiration to you and yours;
      DeAnna Michelle

      "Be who you are and be that well."
      - Saint Francis de Sales -