Hello

  • willie hobbs
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 25, 2009

      I'm Willie Hobbs and I've just joined the group. Here's a little information about me. I'm the Operations Manager for the Art Center in Butler, Pa.  (visit) butlerartcenter.net I'm here to assist in anyway that I can. My website is under reconstruction because I'm just finishing up my new book "The Art of Marketing Your Art (5 easy Steps)". There will be more on this later. To get a better perspective of how I've been using my art, please log on to the following articles:

      “ Butler man saving lives in Africa as he finds a way to make Steelermania tackle malaria”

      "Butler artist helps Flight 93 memorial"

      Maybe there're some of you who might be interested in doing something similar to help out. Here's my contact info:

      Willie Hobbs

      724-968-2474 (cell) or

       724-283-6922 (Art Center)