RE: [art_education] Mirror Mosaic

  • Suzette Milam-Morrow
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2009
      YAH GROUP! What a fantastic web of inspiration and creative energy we all
      send out. I am so very proud to be a member of a group of educators and
      artists that are willing to take the time to go above and beyond the call of
      duty to help others. Thank you to everyone that contributes and those that
      take the risk of trying something new. KUDOS EXCELLENT EDUCATORS!
      Suzette - Central Coast, CA

      Alyssa wrote:
      Hello Everyone,
      I wanted to say thank you for all the ideas that come through here. After
      reading about the raven mosaic, I worked with a fourth grade class to create
      a mosaic frame for the end of year silent auction. One of the mom volunteers
      is having a mirror put into the frame. I put a picture up under mirror
      mosaic. Thank you so much. I would have never attempted this without all
      your support!
      Alyssa San Diego