Art list member news

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2009
      Some of you may know Clyde Gaw. He is a member of this list and is an art teacher in New Palestine, Indiana. I thought you might be interested in this news:

      Clyde was interviewed on the radio about his art teaching methods and explains the importance of art in schools. He appears about 1/3 of the way into the audio.
      http://www.wfyi.org/podcast/AOTM/AOTM_2-21-09.mp3

      Clyde's blog:
      http://www.clydegaw.blogspot.com/

      Clyde Gaw is one of the presenters at Indiana's Art Education Conference in South Bend coming up in a few weeks.

      Ken