Wow! St. Johns Lower School 9/11 Mural (shorter link)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2009
      Greetings Linda an All,

      I had no trouble accessing the news article through your link..... but
      if anyone does - here is a shorter link that works:

      http://www.tinyurl.com/9-11Mural

      St. John's Home page:
      http://www.sjs.org/default.aspx

      some great art on this site - access through Arts Tab/Arts Story.

      Thanks for sharing with us Linda,

      Judy Decker

      Note to Ken Rohrer:

      Is it possible to go back to featuring Art Teacher News in Art News
      section of Incredible Art Department? This story would make a great
      feature.