Re: Elementary Curriculum

  • Brandy
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2009
      I was able to get a sample of Davis' art books for my schools. I loved them! I have never enjoyed a set curriculum so much as did the Davis books. We don't buy textbooks for art students, but we do, they will be from Davis.
      Perhaps you can also get a sample form their publisher.
      Regards,
      Brandy
      There are great standards based art programs from a variety of publishers, Davis, Scholastic, etc.� Consult them as well.� Good luck,