RE: Elementary Curriculum

  • K Olson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3 11:03 AM
      I would recommend first looking at your state arts framework and standards to see the articulation from grade level to grade level.  If your state doesn't have one look at a state who does.  There are great standards based art programs from a variety of publishers, Davis, Scholastic, etc.  Consult them as well.  Good luck,
      Kathy in California

    • Brandy
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4 5:48 AM
        I was able to get a sample of Davis' art books for my schools. I loved them! I have never enjoyed a set curriculum so much as did the Davis books. We don't buy textbooks for art students, but we do, they will be from Davis.
        Perhaps you can also get a sample form their publisher.
        Regards,
        Brandy