Cereal Boxes into ...

  • David Exner
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2009
      1.  The boxes could be cut to open up to make a miniature stage.  The preschoolers could have little faces drawn on their fingers with washable markers.  They could "perform" an informal finger puppet play or tell a nursery story.

      2.  Another suggestion is to turn the boxes inside out so the blank cardboard can be decorated with drawing, painting, collage or mixed media.  The finished boxes could become personalized building blocks.

      3.  The boxes could also be modified to become furniture or play sets for the children's stuffed animals, action figures or dolls.

      Peace,
      David Exner

      We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. Winston Churchill

      David G. Exner
      Art Teacher & Art Club Co-Adviser
      Community High School,District 94
      WestChicago